As former district attorneys, our criminal defense team has the experience, knowledge, and versatility to understand all of the ramifications of your case. Their practice over the years has provided a background not only in the laws of North Carolina, but in the many possible outcomes of a criminal defense case. They have first-hand knowledge of the strategies that will be used against you and how best to handle your individual charges.
Our criminal defense attorneys have the experience to know when it is possible to convince the prosecution to lower the charges, drop them altogether or, in some cases, arrange a deal to enroll you in a rehabilitative program rather than having you sent to jail.
Every criminal defense case is unique and requires a customized strategy in order to produce the best result. Whether you are facing a simple speeding ticket or a serious felony charge, your choice of legal counsel can ensure that you have the best possible chance at a positive outcome. When preparing your criminal defense case, your choice of attorney needs to be someone with whom you feel comfortable, someone you can trust and someone who has been battle-tested in the court system in North Carolina.
We have a reputation for providing top-quality, rigorous criminal defense strategies in the following areas. Listed are just some examples of the charges that you may be facing and that we can fight for you:
- Drug Crimes: Allegations of every level of drug trafficking, distribution, possession, and marijuana cultivation
- Domestic Violence: Alleged domestic violence, including lifting of 50-B protective restraining orders
- DWI/DUI: Alleged driving while under the influence, license revocations and restorations
- White Collar Crimes: Alleged bankruptcy fraud, bribery, business fraud and theft, computer tampering, extortion, forgery, identity theft, investment fraud, embezzlement, insurance and Medicaid fraud, money laundering, and real estate fraud
- Weapons Crimes: Alleged possession of illegal firearms, unlawful possession of a weapon, assault with a deadly weapon, weapons trafficking, stolen firearms, and concealed-carry violations
- Probation Violations: Alleged failure to comply with a court order, failing a drug test, associating with known felons, committing another criminal offense, and failing to complete mandatory community service
- Sex Crimes: Allegations of child abuse, rape, internet pornography, child pornography, molestation, sexual harassment and statutory rape
- Violent Crimes: Alleged armed robbery, assault, arson, burglary, carjacking, and assault & battery
- Shoplifting/Retail Theft: Allegations of theft in a retail environment
Your criminal defense case may be the event in your life that causes the most impact on your future. Choosing the best possible attorneys is crucial to a positive outcome. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys, with their District Attorney mindset, are more than capable of handling your case with compassion, understanding, and the experience to create the most beneficial strategy for your unique circumstances.
We serve the greater Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem areas. When you need help with a criminal defense case, experience and knowledge of all aspects of the law can make a huge difference in the outcome that you achieve.
Contact us to put every possible resource in your corner during your criminal defense trial!This is just test of custom quoteClick To Tweet