When experience counts, you can count on the Law Firm of Schlosser & Pritchett to offer every effort and resource to your defense in a criminal law case. We provide quality legal representation to people from all walks of life who are accused of all types of crimes, in state, federal, and municipal courts of North Carolina. If you have been accused of a crime, you are facing a legal battle that will forever change the course of your life. Whether you are charged with a North Carolina misdemeanor or felony, let our Greensboro criminal lawyers fight for you.
Our prestigious Greensboro firm’s thriving criminal defense practice includes participation in administrative and disciplinary proceedings as well. Our highly experienced, aggressive lawyers speak on behalf of clients who contact us with cases ranging from misdemeanors to the most serious felonies, including:
Our Greensboro North Carolina Criminal Defense Practice Areas:
- Drug Crimes –Alleged trafficking, distribution, possession, transportation, possession for sale, marijuana cultivation, and manufacturing
- Shoplifting / Retail Theft
- Domestic Violence –Alleged domestic violence including lifting of a 50-B protective restraining order
- DWI/DUI –Alleged driving while under the influence, license revocation and restorations
- Expungements –Having even a misdemeanor charge on your record can keep you from getting a job, apartment or other benefits. If you have a misdemeanor charge or conviction and have a clean record since then, we can help get those charges expunged.
- Probation Violations –Alleged failure to comply with a court order, failing a drug test or failing to submit to a mandatory drug test, failure to appear in court or check in with the probation officer, failing to complete mandatory community service, associating with known felons, unlawful ownership of a weapon, committing another criminal offense.
- White Collar Crimes –Alleged bankruptcy fraud, bribery, business fraud and theft, computer crimes, computer tampering, counterfeiting, credit card fraud, embezzlement, enterprise corruption, environmental crimes, extortion, forgery, fraud, government fraud, identity theft, import/export crimes, insider trading, insurance fraud, Internet fraud, investment fraud, mail fraud, Medicaid fraud, medical fraud, medicare fraud, money laundering, mortgage fraud, occupational crimes, pension fund crimes, possession of stolen property, public corruption, racketeering, real estate fraud, securities fraud, tax fraud, wire fraud, wireless tampering.
- Weapons Crimes –Alleged possession of an illegal firearm, unlawful possession of a weapon, assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a stolen firearm, concealed-carry violations, minor in possession of a weapon, weapons trafficking.
- Sex crimes –Alleged child abuse, child enticement, child pornography, indecent exposure, internet pornography, juvenile sex crimes, lewd/lascivious conduct, marital rape, molestation, obscenity, pandering, pimping, pornography, prostitution, rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual harassment, statutory rape
Schlosser & Pritchett – Veteran Greensboro Criminal Defense Lawyers
From the very moment that our criminal lawyers are retained as your representatives, they begin preparing your case. They are skilled negotiators who will plea-bargain, if it is in your best interest, and only after obtaining your informed consent.
Because our attorneys are excellent former District Attorneys who have built our firm’s criminal defense practice, we know how criminal cases are put together from the other side. Not only does this allow us to spot holes in the prosecution’s case against you and anticipate prosecution strategies, but it also allows us to react quickly on your behalf. All of our criminal defense attorneys are former prosecutors with jury trial experience as both prosecutors and defense attorneys.
Schlosser & Pritchett gives you the advantage. Unlike a sole practitioner, our law firm has the manpower to pursue criminal defense strategies effectively and be responsive to our clients. Our results speak for themselves.
Above all, your rights and reputation will be protected. Experience does count.
Call 336.292.4076 or use the convenient online form at the right of the page to submit your information, and we will contact you promptly.